Wednesday 10 December 2014

Selfish Pigs!

Entry by Mollie
I do not understand! Why must the pigs refuse me my colorful ribbons! It doesn't mean I am in favor of Mr. Jones! (Although I am starting to change my mind about these selfish pigs!) 
Why do they get rid of all my delicious sugar lumps! I need those! They are just jealous I got more attention then they ever did!
And today, we found out that the pigs have been keeping all the milk and apples to themselves! I know that Clover, Boxer, and I wouldn't mind some sweet apples, windfall or not! The dogs and cats might thrive off of some thick milk! Then Squealer comes up with this big story about how they actually don't even enjoy the stuff they are hoarding, but it is only for their best will. He kept repeating that Jones would surely come back if their health wasn't preserved. As if they weren't perfectly healthy when Jones was still here! And so what if Jones would come back? At least I would have my delicious sugar and beautiful ribbons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment